GASOL FOUNDATION created this Privacy Statement to demonstrate respect for your privacy preferences and to disclose our information collection and sharing practices. Regardless of whether you provide us with your personal information via our website or in another manner (e.g. regular mail or face-to-face), we strive to honor your privacy preferences.
BY ACCESSING AND/OR USING THE WEBSITE, YOU HAVE AGREED TO
1) Abide by the practices described in this Privacy Statement, as may be amended from time to time.
2) The transfer, processing and maintenance of your personal and sensitive information in the United States of America.
The personal information we collect:
Depending on the type of communication or transaction, the personal information we collect may include, but is not limited to, your name, postal address, zip code, telephone numbers, organization name, or email address.
Where and when we collect personal information:
You will be asked to provide your personal information when making donations, requesting communications, or registering for a fundraiser or event.
Gasol Foundation may share personal information:
Personal information will be shared internally at GASOL FOUNDATION to complete your donations or purchasing transactions or to contact you about our on-going work. GASOL FOUNDATION will never intentionally share your email addresses, phone numbers or financial information.
All online transactions are done on a secure server. This means that information entered on the transaction page is encrypted using the PayPal application. Donation pages are verified by Verisign and transactions are processed using a Verisign merchant account.
In order to provide certain services we contract with other companies and individuals. These additional services and goods may include “links” to other websites from our website. GASOL FOUNDATION privacy practices may not be applicable at any third-party sites. Anytime you leave the GASOL FOUNDATION website, we have no control regarding what information may be collected about you, nor do we control what third-parties might do with the information. This third-party website should have its own privacy statement applying to transactions at their website. It is important that you review any privacy policies on third-party sites carefully, BEFORE you use any services or programs offered.
Changes to privacy practices:
From time to time, GASOL FOUNDATION may revise its privacy practices to address changing technology, security measures and website functionality. We strive to provide you with timely notice of these changes. Please contact us if you have any questions about changes to our practices.
Contacting Gasol Foundation about privacy preferences:
If you wish to change your privacy preferences or have any questions please contact us at email@example.com
- Linking to the Gasol Foundation Website and use of website materials, name and logo, and technology:
Gasol Foundation appreciates informational and educational uses of the Gasol Foundation website, our materials, electronic products and/or services, including our name and logo. However, there are limits on the uses, including the use of the name and logo and the links bearing the name and/or logo.
Please be aware:
- a) Use of the name and logo or links bearing the name and logo may not indicate or create an impression that Gasol Foundation endorses, approves, sponsors or is affiliated with your products, goods, services or your website.
- b) Your use of the name and logo or links bearing the name and logo may not indicate or create an impression that Gasol Foundation will benefit from the sale of any good or service.
- c) Links bearing the name and logo may only be used for the purpose of linking to the Gasol Foundation website as designated within the link.
- d) The links bearing the name and logo will always be active links.
- e) The name and logo and/or link bearing the name and logo may not be combined with any other graphic elements; nor may they be altered in any manner including size, proportions, font, design, arrangement, colors or elements; nor may they be animated, morphed or otherwise distorted in perspective or appearance.
- f) The name and logo and/or link bearing the name and logo may not appear more prominently than your personal, company, product or service website name.
- g) You will not transfer, assign, sell, reproduce, distribute or otherwise exploit the name and logo or your link to us.
- h) The Gasol Foundation name and logo and/or link bearing the name and logo may not appear on any pages of any websites that include content or advertising for alcoholic beverages, tobacco, pornography, religious material, partisan material, political material or firearms.
- i) Appropriate action by Gasol Foundation may include, but is not limited to, the revocation of the right to use the name and logo and/or any links bearing the name and logo, in which event you agree to remove the name and logo and/or the links bearing the name and logo within 2 business days of notice of revocation.
Gasol Foundation reserves all copyrights on material on its webpages, including photographs and graphic designs.
Violation of someone’s copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights may subject you to civil and/or criminal penalties.