About Our Staff
The Gasol Foundation is actively working throughout Spain and the US, and is led by a passionate team of athletes, activists and leaders who recognize that, without health, we have nothing. Yet, together, we have everything we need to solve the childhood obesity crisis.
Gasol Foundation Team Values
Our team culture, community programs and external partnerships are guided by five core principles:
- Make it Healthy, Make it Fun: Bring lighthearted fun and a positive attitude to everything we do.
- Innovation Never Stops: Always learning, adapting and embracing new ideas to impact the childhood obesity ecosystem.
- Scientific Evidence > Assumptions: Data-led strategies and programs that drive meaningful, measurable change.
- Operate With Integrity: The courage to be our best, empathetic selves and do the right thing.
- Collaboration and Commitment: Work in partnership with industry professionals, parents/caregivers, institutions and community leaders to ensure the success and sustainability of interventions.